Get 33% OFF Our Remaining 2017 Christmas and New Year’s Eve Availability.
It’s your last chance to snap up our Late Availability Holiday Offers – first come, first served!
For more information or to book call us on 01239 615179, or Facebook Message us, or use our online booking system here
At the time of publishing this we have the following breaks available, ALL now with a 33% saving:
The Dairy: available for a break of 3 nights or more. The Dairy has 2 bedrooms and sleeps 4 plus 1 infant in a cot. There is a cosy wood-burning stove on the Welsh slate hearth in the lounge. (no dogs)
The Granary: available for a break of 3 nights or more. The Granary has 2 bedrooms and sleeps 3. Your dog is welcome to join you in this cottage.
New Year’s Eve:
Talar Aur: available for 2 nights. Talar Aur has 4 bedrooms and sleeps 6 plus 1 infant in a cot. This ‘upside down’ cottage has far-reaching rural views from the airy first floor lounge, with a log burner to curl up next to.
The Farmhouse: available for 2 nights. The Farmhouse has 3 bedrooms and sleeps 6 plus 1 infant in a cot. This cottage is the wing of a former traditional farmhouse and has a luxury rustic finish with a log burner in the lounge – perfect for a wintery New Year’s Eve celebration.
The Hayloft: available for 3 nights. The Hayloft has 2 bedrooms and sleeps 4. This cottage is on the first floor, accessed by exterior slate steps and enjoys views over rolling farmland. You are welcome to bring your dog with you in this cottage.
As you can see we have availability to suit all sorts of family and group sizes. If you have a larger group you can of course book two cottages together – they are all near one another on our main site, close to all the facilities. Perfect for a large group getaway, or 3 generation family holiday.
Enjoy full use of all our family-friendly onsite facilities, including :
– The Leisure Complex with the heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and gym, plus the toddler soft play area and pool table.
– The Big Play Barn, our large indoor play area, with air hockey, table tennis, built-in Wendy house, play shop and garage, toddler ride-on vehicles, sand pit and table football
– Pets’ Corner with rabbits and guinea pigs
– The outdoor adventure playground with toddler slide and swing seats, wooden adventure park climbing frames, full size footie goals and farm walks
– Daily feeding of our farm animals, including Kune Kune and Potbellied pigs, Jacob sheep, Angora and Pygmy goats, Donkeys, and collecting the eggs from the chickens.
We are located on the edge of the stunning Pembrokeshire Coast National Park – perfect to get outdoors, blow away the cobwebs and enjoy some wildlife spotting with a bracing walk on our local sandy beaches, rugged hilltops or coastal pathway.
These late availability offers will be booked on a first come, first served basis, so be quick!
Contact us now for more information on 01239 615179, or message us on Facebook, or use our online booking system HERE.